- Why Roehl?
- Apply Now
- Find a Fleet
Click here to Apply Online
Our hiring process and what you can expect.
Hiring the best drivers is a priority at Roehl. Our customers demand it. We demand it. That’s why a candidate seeking employment with Roehl must:
- Complete an on-line application or download a PDF of our application.
- Meet specific requirements.
- Be successful through our interview process and background check.
- Have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and work history.
- Pass a physical and pre-employment drug tests (DOT & Non-DOT hair follicle).
- Pass an on-site Flatbed pre-work screening or Van pre-work screening on qualification day to determine you can safely perform essential job functions.
- Possess a Commercial Driver’s License Class A with hazardous materials endorsement (hazmat).
- Possess a valid passport, passport card, Enhanced Driver’s License or FAST (Free And Secure Trade) Card for U.S. Border Crossing.
- Flatbed drivers must obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
Qualifications are not limited to only those listed and are subject to change without notification.
Start the Hiring Process
To start the process, we will need a completed application and a completed Roehl survey.
If you've already completed a Roehl application then, click here to complete Roehl Survey.
Email your application to Roehl.Drivers@Roehl.net
Fax your application to 800-818-9712 or
Mail your application to:
Roehl Transport, Inc.
1916 East 29th Street
PO Box 750
Marshfield, WI 54449
A recruiter will discuss your qualifications and options.
We will begin processing your application upon acceptance of a conditional job offer.
After the necessary background checks, completion of required steps, paperwork and final approval, a recruiter will schedule your orientation date.
Employment will begin after the successful completion of qualification day and orientation.